Want to give yourself or your favorite female triathlete the best gift this year? We’ve compiled our favorite things to bring you the ultimate gift idea list! Here are Mimi and Meg’s top 15 awesome gift picks for Christmas 2017.
1. Bug eyes won’t matter when you are large, and in charge of your total view during an open water swim with the Roka X1 Goggles.
2. Combine class and badass with function and style with a Sapphire Rose Garmin Fenix 5
3. Eat watts for breakfast on a Wahoo Kickr, then pair it with Zwift and you’ll enjoy indoor rides on an outdoor virtual course with your friends or make new friends.
4. Nothing better after a hard workout or race than taking off your running shoes and putting on a pair of Oofo flip flops. Supportive and comfy, you’ll never want to take them off. (Meg’s obsessed with these shoes.)
5. Pump up your run with stylish and incredible sounding wireless headphones by Jaybird.
6. Miss your bike workout? Use Deskcyle while working at your desk or anytime you are sitting, and your legs are free.
7. Swimming can be brutal for hair. Zealios Shampoo and Conditioner gets the chlorine out and leaves your hair feeling soft and fabulous!
8. The secret to a great race? Salt! Base Salt is a must have on race day and makes a perfect stocking stuffer.
9. Recover faster and save some cash on these fantastic compression boots.
10. Your feet need some love. Comfort and high tech marry together with these fantastic socks by Bombas, perfect for any type of workout.
11. The perfect on-the-go workout towel. It’s super absorbent, and with its quick drying properties makes it a workout or race day must have.
12. Make those swims go even faster with waterproof jams from AudioFlood. (Mimi won't swim without hers.)
13. Don't let your keys sink and stay safe during an open water swim with New Wave Swim Buoy. It's the best reassurance if you cramp up or simply need a break. Now you have a safe place to rest.
14. Look cool while you are working up a sweat in these stylish sunglasses from Rudy Project.
15. Be the first to sport Mimi and Meg gear before our kits launch with these adorable hats.
These are great triathlon gifts for her or any endurance woman in your life! Do you have other gift ideas? Share them below.